vendredi 17 juin 2011

25 years of JCDecaux posters and the artist Rafael Springer




This poster is at a walking distance to the INL. The students know it. Nice choice.

Posters not far from the station ( “Quartier de la gare” as we say in French):









JCDecaux is celebrating 25 years of posters in Luxembourg with the Luxembourgish artist Rafael Springer. I went to the varnishing of the Rafael Springer exhibition for the occasion on June 15th 2011 at the CARRE ROTONDES, which started at 10 pm. I must say I walked a bit in Luxembourg-city to see the posters at the bus stops. I only saw a few of them and might get a chance to see more on Monday 20th (your last chance to see them). I must say it changes from the pictures of the Eiffel Tower. I like the sensuality of the men and women he paints and their ambiguous relationships.

Nadine Kay

Aucun commentaire: