samedi 4 juin 2016

Exposition d’art. Mon corps, mes droits. Art Exhibition. My body, my rights.



C’est une exposition organisée par Amnesty International.
It is an art exhibition organised by Amnesty International.
C’est du 4 au 12 juin au Carré. L’exposition est de 15h à 19h30 du 5 au 11 juin 2016.  Le 12 juin, l’exposition est de 14h à 18h.  Plus de 40 artistes du Luxembourg participent.  L’entrée est libre.
It is from June 4th to June 12th at the Carré.  The art exhibition is from 3pm to 7.30 pm from June 5th to June 11th.  On June 12th, it is from 2pm to 6pm.  More than 40 artists from Luxembourg are participating to this project.  Admission is free.



Jeanette Bremin et « The white witch dance ».    Une œuvre d’art avec beaucoup de puissance!
Jeanette Bremin and « The white witch dance ».    A very powerful work of art!

Jeanette Bremin et « The white sorcerer dance ».  Les deux œuvres de Jeanette Bremin sont dans une matière très spéciale.
Jeanette Bremin and « The white sorcerer dance ».  Both works of art by Jeanette Bremin are made in a very special kind of fabric.

Margarita Omar et ses œuvres « I am perfect » et « Pluck me.  I will blossom ».  Le corps comme une statue, un corps figé, un cocon prêt pour une métamorphose.
Margarita Omar and her works of art « I am perfect » and « Pluck me.  I will blossom ».  The body is like a  statue, it is still, it is like a  cocoon ready for a  métamorphosis.

Une exposition à voir et à revoir.
An art exhibition to see again and again.

Nadine Kay





Aucun commentaire: